#1

9 October 2005

12:50 am


I'm torn between shifting my site to be Blogger based, or leaving it on Geocities. I'm too lazy to have to keep editing the html, and I'm too much of an illiterate in programming to figure out how to make it automatic. Therefore, I have decided to move what was previously Mazuma to this. It also makes it easier to tie-in the site with LimeJuice by naming this lemon juice! How innovative indeed! Yet, I have been hosting my site(s) on geocities for nearly 4 years now, although I've only started hosting skins for the past year and a half. A lot of sentiment is involved, you know! Struggling; still trying to decide what to do. Besides, I've been quite busy these few days, what with the end of exams and post-prelim tutorials and all, not to mention the As in 4 weeks. Ah well, we shall see.



0 people bothered to read:

Post a Comment