Chinese Painting

21 November 2005

11:42 pm




Finally got down to coding. The preview may look as though the picture at the bottom of the navigation bar maybe be overlapping, but i'm sure for most of you your blogposts will far exceed the height of your navigation bar. Unless your navigation bar is so overly packed with archives, links and whatnots, in which case you are grossly over-using your navigation and should attempt some form of a clean up.

To be honest, the codes are pretty lousy. I couldn't figure out how to make it work, and this was the best I could come up with for this skin, sadly. Anyone who can recode it so that it looks way better, please do! I'm pretty frustrated with the codes, really. So the preview hasn't been done very well.

Pictures from paintings found at http://www.silverdragonart.co.uk/. Hope they don't mind. Also, I've really edited them to suit the colour scheme used. And I've used more than one painting, so it's really so heavily edited you probably couldn't tell from which painting it was exactly anyway.

That aside, lyrics from a song 牡丹江 (Mu Dan Jiang) by the group 南拳妈妈 (Nan Quan Ma Ma). The main lyrics read:

The place that I cannot go is called / the Faraway; That where I cannot return is called / my Home.
Get the code (right-click>Select All; or Ctrl+A) :



2 people bothered to read:

Ahhhhh I love this skin! So oriental!

- Nadia

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:47 am  

can u send me the pictures? the background pics dont work :( thanks!

manutd_lotr@yahoo.com

jacq

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:19 am  

Post a Comment